Coalmont on 19th roll call

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
@Delton just realized you were taking head count for over niters. We plan on meeting and riding the day of no sleep over for us. Guess I should've read the post before replying.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for replying y'all. Wife is a planner so needed to know soon as possible. Maybe I can talk her into grilling anyways and bring some bird with me. Anyways, prepare for a great day of wheeling. I'm bringing a saw so if you're short in storage mark that one off your list. Chance of rain every day next week so it should be muddy. Worst case we get in there and can't cross a creek to get out lmao. Well, seriously it's possible. But don't worry, I'll have a saw and chicken.

Reactions: JTW and sharp
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
I'm sure this info is in here somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it. Where are we parking at and bout what time tomorrow is everyone meeting?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm sure this info is in here somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it. Where are we parking at and bout what time tomorrow is everyone meeting?
We are meeting at the Coalmont TN post office since it shows up on phone gps. Then we are driving half mile or so and parking at Coalmont fire hall. Meeting time is 8:45-8:50. Supposed to be at firehall at 9. Come join us!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Any trouble feel free to call/text me at 931-691-7359.

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
So what's the deal.
I finally break out the wallet and get frog togs.
Now the forecast drops down to 0% chance of rain tomorrow.
What is the possibility of 0% rain in Tennessee?
Just glad I didn't break down and get a windshield!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So what's the deal.
I finally break out the wallet and get frog togs.
Now the forecast drops down to 0% chance of rain tomorrow.
What is the possibility of 0% rain in Tennessee?
Just glad I didn't break down and get a windshield!
Its august in TN. There is ALWAYS a chance of rain. I'm getting wet whether it rains or not lol. Creek crossings. Can't stress that enough. Not very deep but they have current to them.

Reactions: drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!