Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Ohh, probably 9hrs, it would be worth the drive to stay at Dimitri place!
We can make one helluva big bonfire in the pasture. That'd be fun. Plus we can take my rig to town for beer runs. If you've never driven through town with one, you don't know what you're missing. Very fun.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How do we get the rigs to the trail? Problems with a toyhauler are you either have to ride it there or have someone else with a big trailer to haul them once you get to where your staying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There will be room for toyhauler at the firehall we are meeting at. They'll make room for ya.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So we would camp at the trailhead not at your place?

I assumed you'd stay night at my place then drive to trailhead. It's a 40 min drive from my house. How much trouble is it to move one of those?

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Not a simple 5 minute process. It would take 30 minutes at least to break it all down. Not fun.

Anyone have a suggestion? Wish my trailer was longer I'd just give you a lift to the trails. That'd be the easiest route. Anyone bringing a long trailer?

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!