GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Lools like yall had some fun for sure. Cant wait to ride there myself.

Reactions: Koda and sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I missed both rolls. I can actually claim to have seen a 3rd one though (sort of). @lee had the 5 at around 55-60 degrees roughly. He was saved by a 3" diameter tree lol. It was a guaranteed rollover if not for it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I meant to tell everyone this yesterday but slipped my mind. As enjoyable as yesterday's ride was, it wasn't how I normally ride. My boss and another guy I've never met led the way. I don't run off and leave people. Ever. Not saying anything bad about them, just the way they do things. I check on people. Often. Next time we stick to forum people. We take care of our own.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Temporary fix was quick. Permanent fix not so much.
Too bad you can't just hammer it back in place and it stay. Ya know...like metal does lmao. Okay, last plastic joke I promise. @Koda knows I'm not giving him a hard time just using him as an example lol. I still can't believe you hit the only rock there and at exactly the right spot. If you hit earlier or later by 1" no damage would've happened.

Reactions: sharp, JTW and Koda
Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I meant to tell everyone this yesterday but slipped my mind. As enjoyable as yesterday's ride was, it wasn't how I normally ride. My boss and another guy I've never met led the way. I don't run off and leave people. Ever. Not saying anything bad about them, just the way they do things. I check on people. Often. Next time we stick to forum people. We take care of our own.
Amen brother. I had to stop them a couple of times and get them to wait on y'all to catch up.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wow great pictures! I do not remember that cave from our visit! Hhhmmmm...more to explore:rolleyes:
Dude we were a couple hours ride easily from where y'all went. I've never seen these trails before. Next time you're in TN we can try to find caves again. They were really cool (literally).

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Amen brother. I had to stop them a couple of times and get them to wait on y'all to catch up.
I know you know how we ride, just making sure @SundayRdr and @Yankee don't get wrong impression. We stick together thick or thin. Everybody gets out safe.

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Wish I'd gotten video of that last climb. It had a few pucker moments. Especially when i slid off into that ravine I was trying to straddle. Thought we were going over for sure. Ole girl pulled right out.
And that 90 degree right turn on that rock ledge. That was interesting huh?

Reactions: sharp, Koda and lee
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I missed both rolls. I can actually claim to have seen a 3rd one though (sort of). @lee had the 5 at around 55-60 degrees roughly. He was saved by a 3" diameter tree lol. It was a guaranteed rollover if not for it.

I know nobody is going to believe me but the tree was part of the plan.
50" wide RZR was in front of me.
I watched him side hill in to the river bottom and knew there was no way I wouldn't roll.
Crowded the rut close to the tree to keep it as level as possible and when it tipped the tree caught the cage.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I know nobody is going to believe me but the tree was part of the plan.
50" wide RZR was in front of me.
I watched him side hill in to the river bottom and knew there was no way I wouldn't roll.
Crowded the rut close to the tree to keep it as level as possible and when it tipped the tree caught the cage.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
Oddly enough, I do believe you. There are a few turns at bull run you just can't make it you don't use the inside tree to pivot off of. If anyone needs practice with that maneuver, Mary's Ridge is the ultimate testing grounds lol

Koda

Koda

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2016
Canton Ga
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After getting home from Coalmont and surveying the damage to my @TrailArmor skid I Emailed them some photos and they have shipped me a new skid and hardware. Great customer service. Thanks Trail Armor

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
After getting home from Coalmont and surveying the damage to my @TrailArmor skid I Emailed them some photos and they have shipped me a new skid and hardware. Great customer service. Thanks Trail Armor
That doggone plastic lmao. @Koda you know I'm not making light of your mishap buddy.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Where is the rest of the pictures and videos!

Oh yeah, I like my plastic skids! But I like the price of the aluminum skids as well.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Where is the rest of the pictures and videos!

Oh yeah, I like my plastic skids! But I like the price of the aluminum skids as well.
Poor man here no video camera. Wish you could've made it Joey. Ride woulve been a bust without forum guys showing up. Boss man had rzr900, raz570, and 2 ATVs. We rep'd with 5 machines.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!