Coalmont Saturday. Great ride with @delton and Donna, @Glockmiester and Shelly and Christine.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Ill have to agree...im a bit tamer when the wife os present lol
Yea, when the wife is with me, all I hear is RICKEY, RICKEY! Been that way for years! Sometimes she's right, like the time I wasn't carrying enough speed to clear the county gravel pile, got stuck on top, you talk about mader than a wet hen! Ha! And before that, was the time I went Christmas shopping Christmas eve, the Mall was packed, the only close parking space had snow/ice piled up in it, took a look at it and decided, if I got a run at it I could park there, well worked great, front tires were 2 foot off the pavement, I didn't take in to consideration the heat from the engine melting into the ice, I was feeling real smart until I started to leave, burned rubber for a while, drug a lot of ice into the parking lot, HA! Seems like every one I know saw my car parked on the ice pile, I heard a lot of comments after that one:p

Last edited:
Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
Looks like yal had a great ride and great videos. Dam ol rounded off 10mm oil filter bolt kept mine at home. It went from mm to sae though and I won in the end. I'll catch up with u fellars eventually

KIMG0518

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Like always...Great Videos @drfubar! Absolutely one of my favorite rides ever! I know there is a ridiculously steep climb that I haven’t seen in any videos yet! @CumminsPusher and I climbed it at night!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Like always...Great Videos @drfubar! Absolutely one of my favorite rides ever! I know there is a ridiculously steep climb that I haven’t seen in any videos yet! @CumminsPusher and I climbed it at night!
Trying to think of which one you're talking about. The one next to where y'all camped?

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Trying to think of which one you're talking about. The one next to where y'all camped?
No. We camped at the base of Pucker Hill. It was closer to the deep river crossing we had on video. We were exploring on our night ride after setting up camp, @CumminsPusher took the lead and I followed and was in awe of what we were doing!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
No. We camped at the base of Pucker Hill. It was closer to the deep river crossing we had on video. We were exploring on our night ride after setting up camp, @CumminsPusher took the lead and I followed and was in awe of what we were doing!
Don't know which one you mean then. May have to go looking for it

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I think we followed the creek down on the left and hung a left after the trees got tighter. That was a pretty good hill especially on no sleep in days and how “late” it was lol. Adrenaline. It was much steeper then Pucker but not quite as long. Good times! That place is really pretty.

Reactions: BWAF and Eltobgi
Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I think we followed the creek down on the left and hung a left after the trees got tighter. That was a pretty good hill especially on no sleep in days and how “late” it was lol. Adrenaline. It was much steeper then Pucker but not quite as long. Good times! That place is really pretty.
That sounds about right! I believe on one section we had to back up to align with the climb! But regardless of this section, just remarkable and unmatched in its offerings! Another thing I noticed is the water levels were much lower in these recent videos, especially near the climb out of the water near the huge log where @drfubar led and stopped and waited to video @GlockMeister and @Delton climb out:) I just wish it wasn’t a two days drive across the country:(

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!