CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Glenn Beck did a short piece on how Czechoslovakia went from capitalist to communist in 3 YEARS!!! If 'we' don't stop this, the kids will have to live under communism. And it's the youngest voters who have been indoctrinated into believing that that's a good thing. There's a storm coming - :mad:

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
PXL 20240224 230831180

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Unfortunately you are very correct.
Take away a societies rights and weapons then you have a group of servants.
Sucks we have to deal with this crap.
Yes it does suck. Born and raised in this state.
Have 2 homes here. Im able to retire from my trade in 2030. My cousin is in the same boat as I in 2030 to retire from the sheriffs dpt at age 50. Only doing it cuz he can get his pension and dealing with all this anti police crap and the Big Gretch and the Dems in our state aint helping. So what Im saying is lime him, if this state dosnt get any better, we are selling and out, going to a True Red state to live out the rest of our lives

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
Have 2 homes here. Im able to retire from my trade in 2030. My cousin is in the same boat as I in 2030 to retire from the sheriffs dpt at age 50. Only doing it cuz he can get his pension and dealing with all this anti police crap and the Big Gretch and the Dems in our state aint helping. So what Im saying is lime him, if this state dosnt get any better, we are selling and out, going to a True Red state to live out the rest of our lives
Jesse Kelly has been saying for a while now - if you're a conservative in a blue state ... move to a red state ... it's only going to get worse.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Jesse Kelly has been saying for a while now - if you're a conservative in a blue state ... move to a red state ... it's only going to get worse.
Unfortunately its looking that way.
Only draw back is i have to get my 30 in. Thats in 2030.
My wife has an awesome job of 29yrs at the UofM and we need a few more yrs there cuz of our age to get the pd medical when we retire. Hopefully in 2030 that will happen thats if they dont keep changing it ugh…

Glock21user

Glock21user

" Nothing succeeds like excess "
Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
I agree brother, we will go back home to Tennessee if it keeps on and there is no sign of change.
Definitely need the mountains back in my everyday life.

advertisement
540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Unfortunately you are very correct.
Take away a societies rights and weapons then you have a group of servants.
Sucks we have to deal with this crap.

It's too bad that most people just don't understand (or even worse they don't care) how badly the left wants ONLY its political opponents to be disarmed.
This meme appeared on the reddit "guns" sub, and was removed within an hour. It's a well known fact that Google is in cahoots with the alphabet agencies, so it wouldn't surprise me if it were not just some conspiracy post.

MemeScreenshot1

Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
It is my belief that no matter what is to never trust google or the alphabet soup it colludes with.
They all have an agenda which is dead set against us as a population having a damn thing of value, keeping us dependent upon them and their crooked system.
If people would just think for two seconds and stop believing everything the mouthpieces of the so called news spew it would stop a lot of this nonsense.
The other issue I see is that we allow representation without term limits and a retirement package for life.
Of course they want sheeple it protects them.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
It's obvious that the left wants a society that is not guided by the constitution but we do.

They are never going to stop. Our only successful move is to separate from them.

They are the minority, we do not need them but they need us.

I don't know what we are waiting for.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
If you do move to a red state, make sure it’s one that is moving towards precious metals as currency. This is updated to 2024. I’m pissed at Idaho. May have to go Mormon…Utah was the 1st state to go back to precious metals as currency…
View attachment 419377
I don't understand how they can stop people from making transactions, on a personal level, using metals?

If your local farmer will trade his/her goods for silver, who would know?

Last edited:
Glock21user

Glock21user

Lifetime Member
Dec 16, 2018
Livingston county, Mi.
Ownership

1. 700-4
It's obvious that the left wants a society that is not guided by the constitution but we do.

They are never going to stop. Our only successful move is to separate from them.

They are the minority, we do not need them but they need us.

I don't know what we are waiting for.
Most talk a good game but are unwilling to sacrifice.
We will all lose something in the struggle, not many want to lose anything.
Just going with the flow keeps them happy and with possessions.
Who is really ready to fight for what's right and struggle is a question only those very people can answer.
As for me, if war is what that want then let it begin here.
My decision has been made.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Most talk a good game but are unwilling to sacrifice.
We will all lose something in the struggle, not many want to lose anything.
Just going with the flow keeps them happy and with possessions.
Who is really ready to fight for what's right and struggle is a question only those very people can answer.
As for me, if war is what that want then let it begin here.
My decision has been made.
Yeah, for sure, some can't even give up Wendy's and Football.

But, if we separate from them, isolate them. Don't even piss on them to put the fire out, there won't be any kinetic action.

We need to Bud Lite them on every level. Don't fix their car, house, appliances, nothing. Don't even know them.

Reactions: 540RA and CID
540RA

540RA

Not So Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2023
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
I don't understand how they can stop people from making transactions, on a personal level, using metals?

If your local farmer will trade him/her goods for silver, who would know?
People have been advising others for a long time that some day ammunition will become a form of currency. I truly believe that.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!