People Dying to come see me!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2014
Brookville, Indiana
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 520
I’ll be there early Friday morning! Will be in blue Ram crew and yellow P5 on trailer

DAB48C56 CC21 441E AD64 BD659E6F89FA D082D370 6356 437F 8FE6 5E885727C9F2

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
I'll try and inbox you some how Friday
There should be enough of us at comfort inn we all need to meet up and ride in together.I know we want to get some riding in Friday afternoon when we get there.And we can all get up Saturday morning and head to RRB

Reactions: GRANITE and ZeroG
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be there around the same time you are. I'll call you when I'm about to get off the interstate.
Sounds good man. We ain't rode together in forever

ZeroG

ZeroG

Lifetime Member
Dec 11, 2017
SE Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be there late Thursday Afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Anyone know if we can buy our sticker or pass to ride the trails anywhere around the Comfort Inn? I've yet to get the link to work or I would have bought online.

Reactions: markie
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll be there late Thursday Afternoon. Looking forward to meeting you guys.
Anyone know if we can buy our sticker or pass to ride the trails anywhere around the Comfort Inn? I've yet to get the ink to work or I would have bought online.
I'm sure you could probably get it at one of the gas stations if not you can get them at RRB office. I got mine last year online they told me to just take a screen shot of the liscence after purchased it and keep it with me in my phone.

Reactions: drfubar
Choogsbro

Choogsbro

CEO of Monkey Business
Lifetime Member
Mar 20, 2018
Monticello, Ky
Ownership

1. Other Brand
There is nowhere to buy a permit at that exit. Closest will be At RRB or online.

Reactions: Chooglin
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Buy online and have emailed. Then just send attachment to drive of phone. You'll always have electronic copy with you. Works for me anyhow

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You got my number
Yessir I got it. I have route saved on an app to eternal flame if you're interested. It's kinda neat to see if you haven't already. Great trails leading to it and trailhead is just down road from comfort inn. Plus some Popeyes chicken afterwards!! Lol.

M

markie

Feb 15, 2016
milton kentucky
Yessir I got it. I have route saved on an app to eternal flame if you're interested. It's kinda neat to see if you haven't already. Great trails leading to it and trailhead is just down road from comfort inn. Plus some Popeyes chicken afterwards!! Lol.
Great sounds like a plan

Reactions: sharp
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@markie any idea what time Friday afternoon you'll be rolling in? Got a few interested in a new river ride. Trying to halfway organize it so we don't miss anyone. If we leave in afternoon, anyone object to running past dark?

Reactions: markie and sharp