Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Bulldog-in-a-Pioneer700

Oct 4, 2020
Bellefonte, PA
Ownership

1. 700-2
Leave the doors cracked open a bit to circulate air
very cheap
Thanks for the suggestion, Gizzy. Only problem is that I store the machine in the trailer and prefer it to be locked. Maybe once the sticker shock wears off a little, I'll be more flexible. Ha!

Reactions: Plumber32
Plumber32

Plumber32

Go ride!
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 15, 2014
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hi everyone, I'm new to the site as of October 2020, and appreciate your insight. I keep my 2021 Pioneer 700-2 inside an enclosed cargo trailer. I have found the environment upon reopening to be damp and at times even water droplets are present on my ride, tools etc. Any suggestions?
I had mine spray foamed. Ended the raining in the trailer.

Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I keep a small heater (under the desk size) running in my RV. It will solve your problem.

You would be surprised by how well just a fan will work. Venting it will be helpful but a small fan will help with or without the vents.

Reactions: Mudwing
C

Cobber4082

Lifetime Member
Mar 26, 2019
Solon Iowa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I had mine spray foamed. Ended the raining in the trailer.
If you dont mind sharing how much did it cost to spray foam, what size trailer? I am debating this option myself -trying to decide between going cheap and doing the wallboard route or splurge and spray it - oh did you spray it or hire it out?
Thanks.

Reactions: Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!