Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
We received notice and photo prof that a Pioneer has hit dealers in Austin Texas.
Check out Kent-Powersports-of-Austin. They just posted a picture on there FB page of a IN STOCK PIONEER...
If you not close by... Call your dealer and see what they say. Never know one could be sitting on the sales floor right now.

Attachments

• Pioneer-in-stock.png
    Pioneer-in-stock.png
    765.6 KB · Views: 1,094
BigRiver

BigRiver

Lifetime Member
Feb 26, 2013
Nice.....just waiting for the 700-2 now.

Elkhunter

Elkhunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 17, 2013
Minnesota
Something's wrong with this picture. those are not the tires and rims that come stock.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ellhunter said:
Something's wrong with this picture. those are not the tires and rims that come stock.
Your right... They put a aftermarket set on them. Sweet hu?
But looks like they could go a size bigger.

B

BBGRALEYAB

Aug 29, 2013
heritage honda of maysville ky has a green pioneer-2

L

Lee 2

Sep 8, 2013
Honda of Tupelo, MS had a green -2 for two days before it sold. They are a "Power Dealer" only selling Honda. Even though they are not a big dealer, I have been told that is how they got one so soon.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ARIZONA:
StarIsland Motorsports in Prescott valley just got a 4 in red. They also have a 2 in red.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
Any reports of them being delivered in Arizona? Still waiting! What is up with Honda not getting these things out? Very frustrated.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
Ya, it sold in the first hour or two. They have received a few two seaters and that was about the same. We are in holding pattern for more 700-4's.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
ranchhand77 said:
Any reports of them being delivered in Arizona? Still waiting! What is up with Honda not getting these things out? Very frustrated.
StarIsland in Prescott Valley had both a 2 and 4 in red as of last Thursday. Pretty sure they still have them. See Randy or Corina. Then see Scott the owner for a potentially better deal.

As of 2 weeks ago...
At least one other valley dealer had a 4 seater, but i called so many i can't remember which one it was!!! Seems like Apache in Mesa had one 2 seater.
Another had a camo 2-seater. Another had a 2 seater being built.
GoAZ in Scottsdale had a 2 seater in red.

As i stated in the photo thread, Coyote may lead the country in sales. They had 2 4-seaters a month ago and sold them instantly, then got an unknown number of 2 seaters and they were gone in days.

I am surprised that PHX dealers still don't have them in abundance.

R

ranchhand77

Aug 19, 2013
My dealer told me, and he seamed fairly confident, that my 700-4 should be in mid next week. They should have several coming, including a couple 700-4 camo. I do not recall have any camo on the message board yet, so these may be some of the first out. Got my fingers crossed as I go elk hunting the following weekend! I have been hunting on foot for 30 years and it would be nice to go in style starting with this trip. I am excited about my ride coming in so I had to post it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!