BOX1

P1000 Could use a little help on picking up a gun rack....

B

bassackwardzz

Oct 22, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another vote for the Seizmik OHGR. Always have two guns in there and it’s rock solid. I mounted the same way as in @Tmorg ’s pic. I think that is opposite to what the instructions call for but was a much better fit. You just need to make sure to order the right circumference size for the rollbars.

Reactions: Lady01 and Tmorg
T

Tmorg

Jul 11, 2021
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Another vote for the Seizmik OHGR. Always have two guns in there and it’s rock solid. I mounted the same way as in @Tmorg ’s pic. I think that is opposite to what the instructions call for but was a much better fit. You just need to make sure to order the right circumference size for the rollbars.

Yea, I actually turned it around like this. I did not like it the original way!

Reactions: Lady01
J

John_S

Lifetime Member
Dec 27, 2019
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a seizmic overhead and it works great for the rifles for varmint control. But it does not work well for my longer barrel shotguns. I just installed a dual gun floor mount. The issue with floor mounts is the plastic floor inthe P100's. I made a backing plate 3" oversize on each side to mount under the floor. I also mounted 1" square tubing from the rack to the seat frame to strengthen it. I don't have much use on it yet, but it feels plenty strong and rigid.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!