Talon Cover for Talon X

A

artc1126

Feb 24, 2020
Dunmore, PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Does anyone have or know of a cover that fits the Talon X well? Want to get a cover for it but don't know what size or dimensions to get. Thanks

CID

CID

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 27, 2019
SE Denver-ish
Ownership

1. Talon R
I ordered the Honda cover for my R, waiting for its arrival - $130.

ThunderChicken

ThunderChicken

Sep 7, 2019
BATH
Ownership

1. Talon X
got the honda cover also. fits great although i haven't tried it since i added the mud busters.

TerryH

TerryH

Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2019
Springdale, Ar
Ownership

1. Talon X
I was going to get the Honda cover but now debating since in the midst of building a lower/different shaped cage plus the MudBusters. For those that have the Honda cover, how much wiggle room is there?

Here's the cheapest I've seen the Honda cover. $118.24 shipped.

Honda cover on Ebay

Lil_Steve

Lil_Steve

May 22, 2019
Gilbert, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I usually check Ron Ayers for OEM parts/accessories, they have the cover listed for $88.37 plus 18.81 shipping. If your order is over $149 it ships free.

stellarpod

stellarpod

Lifetime Member
Apr 18, 2019
OKC, OK - USA
Ownership

1. Talon X
I usually check Ron Ayers for OEM parts/accessories, they have the cover listed for $88.37 plus 18.81 shipping. If your order is over $149 it ships free.

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered lower panels and storage bags for the Talon at a substantial savings!

Steve

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!