P700 CreativeUTVgraphics

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
So my wife won the $30 coupon from @creativeutvvraphics at the takeover and I ordered the 700-4 American flag emblem decals, which I received today and can't wait to get them installed. To ride Monday. To my surprise the Pioneer 700-4 and my name came along with front and rear emblems. They look great!!! The biggest problem I have is I just dropped my sxs off at a buddies to go riding Monday. o_O

20170527 131853

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Just a FYI...
Creative UTV Graphics will be offline for 2 weeks. Walter was going out of town.... Riding..

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk

Reactions: CumminsPusher
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Walter is awesome! We've placed 7 orders with him including a couple huge orders and apparel, he ALWAYS comes through perfectly. There's another guy on Facebook that's good and I know a guy locally that's a little cheaper but Walter does such a good job we won't call anyone else

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!