Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
We went out for a ride a couple weeks ago and I had forgot my fishing pole. I know, feel free to cut a corner off my man card! but there was so many fish. I Started jokeing and I told the wife to open her door when I pull down in the river to let the salmon swim in to the floor boards of the pioneer and then close the door after we limited out! lol

Reactions: Psylas
p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Ha! Before moving to AK, I would have thought that was bulls%!t. After seeing the pinks run in Ketchikan, however, I'm sure that is a viable strategy. Your own "portable" fish weir.

bobbyhill

bobbyhill

Pay to Play and I'm broke all around!
Junior Moderator
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Apr 8, 2015
Smithfield, VA
Ownership

1. 700-4
it would work but most places are marked illegal to cross while salmon spawning is in progress!

p500fan

p500fan

Lifetime Member
Mar 30, 2015
Sand Point, AK
Place is Knik
That's what I thought. North or south of Highway 1? Been through there a dozen times in the past 2 weeks. Will be back through this weekend. Looks like a nice place to ride. I know some people who go snowmobiling out there.

Psylas

Psylas

Apr 30, 2015
Anchorage, Alaska
That's what I thought. North or south of Highway 1? Been through there a dozen times in the past 2 weeks. Will be back through this weekend. Looks like a nice place to ride. I know some people who go snowmobiling out there.

The bridge you see at the end is the Old Glenhighway. Creek is on the east side. Trail can be followed all the way to knik glacier. Pretty cool place to camp ride and only 30 mins from home.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!