@CumminsPusher,Plumber32,Tigermark

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
The earliest Cummins I ever owned was a new 93 Club cab dually with a stick. Man that thing rode rough when it was empty, had 9 leafs in the rear Springs.
Yeah, I wouldn’t want to go back to the old one as a daily driver, just be awesome to have a first gen in the fleet.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Just caught this thread. Well what can I say. I started off with a second gen, moved back to first gen, got the holy grail 98 second gen and I’m very happily back in a first gen. Same truck as that but with a 5 speed manual rather then that slop box 3 auto that was offered till 91 and was s***ty geared behind the beast. Either I love the truck for a reason or I’m a glutton for punishment in ride and refinement lol.
Yes the first gen rides like s*** but the 2wd actually rides fair especially with the added foot from king cab and one less leaf spring with independent front helps. I get hell all the time but I do stay true to what I believe. 12 valve all the way. If it’ll move a 16 ton school bus with semi running gear for 500k (something PowerStroke and Isuzu can’t do in a little van bus, all they are offered in) it’ll be fine in my pickup.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!