TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I got the Pioneer 4 and there is no cup holders on the rear doors. There is a place for them but no there, Did anyone else have them?

RacerX400600

RacerX400600

Jun 22, 2013
Nope. It would be easy to just get a couple of the fronts and some push pins and install them yourself. That's my plan.

TandT

TandT

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2013
Newark, Ohio
Ownership

1. 700-4
I have already told my dealer to go ahead and order them for me. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed they was there. Thanks.

P

Pioneeringfamily

Aug 28, 2013
http://www.cochisemotorsports.com/image ... _4_DET.jpg

If this is the same place you are talking about I don't think the one for the front would work very well because it is not molded as deep as the front doors and I would be worried about someone knocking them off with there foot. I am going to get some small netting (about he size of shrimp net) and make it big enough to hold a big Gatorade bottle. The plus will be if someone hits the netting while ridding in the back seat it will just collapse instead of pulling the plastic rivets out and messing up my door.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
DRINK HOLDER - 68106-HL3-A00
They are $27 each if they will even fit.

I do like Pioneeringfamily's idea better... and cheaper.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!