P700m4 Found center console/ cup holders

4wheel75

Jun 12, 2017
Trenton, Ga
Ownership

1. 500
It looks cool as hell but the seat belt latches are straight up. Mine is 5 1/2" wide, we fit but you can tell it's getting pushed around, pretty tight fit, and

I actually pushed it up a little and tightened it back down to free up seatbelt latches some. Gonna work just fine.

W

WildAggie

Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Ownership

1. 700-4
My husband, son and I just took a trip to Silverton, Colorado and rode for 5 days on the Alpine Loop. I knew I would be sitting in the back, and wanted a cupholder for my RTIC or Mammoth 32 oz. cup. I ordered a Black Memba 2lb fire extinguisher holder for the roll bars. It worked perfectly for the back seat. And it holds anything from a 12 oz can to a 32 oz RTIC/Yeti/Mammoth cups, and I'm sure it holds a 2 lb fire extinguisher just fine. It would probably work for the front seats as well, but I also got the Mad Dog console for the front seat. The console worked better for storing binoculars out-of-sight while in town eating/shopping than as a cup holder. If you have the inside full of stuff, the cup holders are very shallow. But still worth having, just to store stuff in the waterproof inside.

Last edited:
Reactions: bobbyhill
jinx

jinx

Sep 27, 2017
Missouri
Ownership

1. 700-4
I know this is an old thread but does anyone that purchased the Mad Dog have any feedback after using it awhile?
Looks like a promising fix for the 700's crappy door cup holder design. That's about my only true gripe with our 700, 2 holes in the floorboard would almost be a better idea lol

SundayRdr

SundayRdr

Mar 1, 2016
McMinville Tn
How big are the cup holes? Will they hold a can in a stainless can koozie etc?
Honestly I'm saying no. I think our tumblers will fit. The lid isn't very sturdy unless you have it packed full ice. When in use you get a good surprise of cold water running down your butt when on different angles. I'm bringing mine to the takeover since I have 5 point harness's now. I think itll work better with them than the factory belts.

Reactions: jinx

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!