ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If anyone is interested in a coustom made knife/ scabbard. I have a couple buddies teaming up and producing some great work.
If anyone's interested give them a look! Let them know Mike sent ya.

JB Blades - Knives, Leather, Cutlery and Knives
Bar S.R. Leather|Proudly Made In Texas

Been watching you post all that on the FB, beautiful craftsmanship. I have been eyeing a rasp/file blade with a nice sheath but haven’t seen a blade shape I just can’t live without yet.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Been watching you post all that on the FB, beautiful craftsmanship. I have been eyeing a rasp/file blade with a nice sheath but haven’t seen a blade shape I just can’t live without yet.
These 2 guys are doing better and better work as they hone there skills. I feel the knives and leather work is very economical so far.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
sweet! I need a good belt I keep breaking mine with all my fat.
Steve at Bar SR leather does a LOT of custom work. Give him a call and I'm sure he can fix ya up.

Reactions: sharp
Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Call Jordan and discuss what your thinking. He's always looking for some new challenges.

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Just picked this up from my buddies. I'm donating it to help a nephew fighting cancer.
20181022 191535 20181022 191417

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok guys i'm going to see how much interest there is in doing something exclusively for club members. I have 3 or 4 members that are in so far. I will buy the first knife and send it to a member, in turn that member agrees to do the same for another member. The knives will be all the same shape and handle material that will be build for Hondasxs.com members. I'm looking at a budget amount of between $200 and $225. Its not for everyone's budget but lets see how many are interested.

Reactions: Tigermark and JTW
J

JTW

Ok guys i'm going to see how much interest there is in doing something exclusively for club members. I have 3 or 4 members that are in so far. I will buy the first knife and send it to a member, in turn that member agrees to do the same for another member. The knives will be all the same shape and handle material that will be build for Hondasxs.com members. I'm looking at a budget amount of between $200 and $225. Its not for everyone's budget but lets see how many are interested.
Why wouldn’t the folks interested just buy one?

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
im good with having him build a knife exclusively for us if you think thats a better idea.

Reactions: sharp and JTW

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!