SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
My father-in-law was an officer in the combat engineers in wwII, and a veteran of all 3 major invasions. North Africa, Sicily, and D Day. He was always nice to me, but really hard to get to know or converse with. Never spoke about the war.
After conversations with my wifes older brother about their dad, I learned that he was only one, of a few survivors of his company from the D Day invasion. The majority had drowned before they ever made it to the beach. After his discharge, he was later diagnosed with "Bipolar Disorder". I guess they did not have PTSD diagnosis back then.

He passed away about 15 years ago. He had one realy neat souvenir. The first american flag raised on the beach during the invasion of Sicily. We donated it to the 45th Infantary Division Musem in Oklahoma City.

My father was a 20 mm gunner on a navy destroyer in WWII, and saw a lot of combat in the Pacific.
They were truly the greatest generation. God bless them all.

TxDoc

TxDoc

Lifetime Member
May 19, 2019
TEXAS 🇨🇱
photos.app.goo.gl
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My father-in-law was an officer in the combat engineers in wwII, and a veteran of all 3 major invasions. North Africa, Sicily, and D Day. He was always nice to me, but really hard to get to know or converse with. Never spoke about the war.
After conversations with my wifes older brother about their dad, I learned that he was only one, of a few survivors of his company from the D Day invasion. The majority had drowned before they ever made it to the beach. After his discharge, he was later diagnosed with "Bipolar Disorder". I guess they did not have PTSD diagnosis back then.

He passed away about 15 years ago. He had one realy neat souvenir. The first american flag raised on the beach during the invasion of Sicily. We donated it to the 45th Infantary Division Musem in Oklahoma City.

My father was a 20 mm gunner on a navy destroyer in WWII, and saw a lot of combat in the Pacific.
They were truly the greatest generation. God bless them all.
Another of the Greatest Generation

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

L

LarryAmboy

May 14, 2017
Castalian Springs, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Greatest generation, self sacrificing, guts and willingness to do what needed to be done.

Very different from the self centered, whining pussies that this country has today. They would never do what the men and women of the Greatest Generation did.

May they Rest In Peace and forever in God’s memory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Greatest generation, self sacrificing, guts and willingness to do what needed to be done.

Very different from the self centered, whining pussies that this country has today. They would never do what the men and women of the Greatest Generation did.

May they Rest In Peace and forever in God’s memory.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
This is what Some of the current generation does. Shameful what a minority of people will do to destroy what the majority honors with respect.

• Sad
Reactions: TripleB and Mudwing
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!