highpocket74

Vendor
Jul 2, 2019
Kinder, Louisiana
www.10-80dirtsports.com
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon X
Someone recently posted something about Eastlake Axle bearings but I can't find the thread again.

I sell 4xpro (eastlake) products. Their axles are great! Their bearings are probably average and at least equivalent to OEM. I sell a lot of bearing kits to Polaris owners. But what I wanted to point out is that Honda uses automotive style DAC bearings on the UTVs. All Balls Racing has DAC bearings to replace the OEM bearings. I have these DAC bearings listed for Polaris because it's an upgrade. If ya'll are interested in these DAC replacements, then I'll list them for Honda also.

When I started researching the difference in the types of bearings, this is what I found and posted in the DAC bearing listing on my website:

Advantages of Tapered DAC bearings (from machinedesign.com)

Tapered roller bearings are designed to withstand a radial and thrust load, and can be found in car hubs due to the amount of radial and thrust loads they can carry.

Tapered roller bearings have high load capacities. These capacities far exceed ball bearing limitations and rival similar spherical roller bearing capacities.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!