dear honda

spifyd

spifyd

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2014
newhampshire
as you probably know there is a big atv event up here in NH its called the Jericho atv festival. the event is on July 31st,- August 1st the crowds start showing up days before.
thousands show up including the atv manufacturers.
well most of them big red seamed to be missing last year.lol
unfortunately the local Honda dealer also sells Polaris and I think you know what they were pushing.
this event is big deal. the town opens every street to atvs and at night they shut down main st to cars and have a block party. the whole event is a great time with 4000 rider showing up last year. this event has been growing every year. the festival is located in jerico park in berlin nh. Jericho is on one end of 1000 miles of interconnecting trails . these trails go between 8 to 10 large towns in coos county. all of the towns are atv friendly and open there streets to atvs. I always have to hit the dive though at dunken donut when driving though towns.lol last year dirt wheels did a piece on the event.

I would like to see Honda show up and set up a dislay and test rides or what ever you can do.
I would be more than happy to help in anyway possible.
google jerico festival

hope to see you there.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!