Death trap my @$$

HeadedOut

HeadedOut

Nov 19, 2022
Spokane Wa
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh yeah boys! Traded me some 9mm ammo for this 1984 beauT. Friend of mine was planning on making a bull for all the parades we do on the fair and rodeo circuit. Buuuuuut 12 years later it still was sitting unfinished in his shop.

Texted;
“Let’s do this. 9mm boxeS. Yeah, plural. For the 110 you know you’ve forgotten about.”
The reply was; “absolutely taking that deal. Come get it.”

A couple weeks later and a 2 hour drive, well, ladies and gentleman, we got ‘em. He took the plastics off to make the fender for the hair-on hide and then lost them. So I had to bird dog some OG reds off the world wides and just so happened there was an American trapped in Seattle with some! Had some rodeo friends nab them and bring them nearly to me, because I’ll get them on the way to my parents place at some point. I’m thinking I want to make a yard cart out of the steel he used for the fenders.

Anyhow, got it to my dads shop and we tore into a bit of fuel problems. Fixed them up with some random DIY Autozone crap. OEM Babbitt parts are on the way. Carb clean and first pull, started right up! Idle jet is still gummed a bit because it will putter out unless you tickle the thumb bumper. I’ll overhaul the carb once I get all the good stuff in. Our old 250’s monstered in the snow, this little 110 has some giddy up issues. Hoping it’s fuel delivery.

otherwise it’s in great condition! Clean tank, great gears, light works perfectly and it hasn’t been abused by some jerk grandsons lol
5BCA90CD 686B 4459 B740 40D58964697E

7081CADB F787 4D0E A81B B84F33383DDD

E3BCE4DB 7EE4 466A B650 B614B4BA0B1E

8C47CBD0 FD08 4F0A A177 9F4B299515F4

R

RedorDead

Jan 3, 2023
USA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Doing the rodeo circuit, I’m guessing you can handle 3 wheels. Used to ride those in the swamps down south myself. Taught me a lot about vehicle dynamics 😆.

Farmer

Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Any kid like me who grew up doing donuts on a wheeler can drive way better than some weeny steering wheel holder! Nice job keeping that thing alive!