P700m2 Defender HD8

BigMac

BigMac

Sep 22, 2015
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking for a second utility SXS for every day work. Had a lot of poor running and downtime this year due to stator going out and not happy with Honda service writers and lack of mechanics.

Have a close Polaris Dealer but prefer not to do business with the owner and posts are not positive on reliability.

I have heard good things about Rotax Engines. They use them a lot for experimental aircraft.

Most brands seem to be chasing each other tails. The defender seems to have a leg up on load and towing.

Used their build tool and looks like with few accessories will be $15,670.93. Some of these come with Honda And I already have some spare accessory parts from my P700.

Appreciate pros and cons of experienced Cam Am operators and especially interested in long term issues with Honda and Can Am.

Reactions: Backwoods
Backwoods

Backwoods

Ambassador of Crocs / Speaker of truth & facts /
Lifetime Member
Mar 2, 2018
Douglasville ga
Ownership

1. 700-2
Looking for a second utility SXS for every day work. Had a lot of poor running and downtime this year due to stator going out and not happy with Honda service writers and lack of mechanics.

Have a close Polaris Dealer but prefer not to do business with the owner and posts are not positive on reliability.

I have heard good things about Rotax Engines. They use them a lot for experimental aircraft.

Most brands seem to be chasing each other tails. The defender seems to have a leg up on load and towing.

Used their build tool and looks like with few accessories will be $15,670.93. Some of these come with Honda And I already have some spare accessory parts from my P700.

Appreciate pros and cons of experienced Cam Am operators and especially interested in long term issues with Honda and Can Am.
My co worker has one and it has been trouble free. He bought new about a year ago and is ridden for long periods regularly. My neighbor has a commander its a different story. The defender has caught hell it handles it well trouble free.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!