P1000 Delton and Don's Excellent Adventure!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This was tough because I had soooooo much great footage of Delton winching out and me getting pulled out and climbing of the ledges and rocks. Part of the fun is stepping off into one of the holes not knowing how deep or gravy-like it is:eek:... or crawling up those rocks with wet tires. These machines are truly remarkable. Alright, here's the video. ;) And don't bother counting the "Yea Baby's!" @Delton @DGann @joeymt33 @500

Last edited:
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Nice! That's a great video. Looks like y'all had a good time.

I love when you dropped off into the "money pit". You said, "oh hell"! That was great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah baby?? I thought it's supposed to be Booyah baby!! Lol.

Reactions: drfubar
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Seems like I could recognize some of those areas if it was at Bull Run... Fun was obviously had and that would be the goal, at least for me!

Reactions: Delton and drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!