P700 Denali or KFI snow blade with electric angle

B

Bjk

Nov 25, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good day
I have followed this forum for years. On my second 700-4. First one was stole and wrote off. Current is a 2017. This is my first post. Searched but not much info on my query.
I want to put a snow blade on and am looking at the Denali and KFI 6 ft models. I want to install the electric/hydraulic angling option so I don't have to get off to change angle. I am in northern Canada and plow close to a mile of road all winter. My old quad and 48 in blade are just to slow.
I have a KFI winch mount and winch. Full windshield with only the half doors. And the hard roof.
Can anyone give me feedback on the KFI with the angle devise? I read where the Denali will not work with the KFI winch mount. Also any other tips and suggestions I kindly welcome. Thank you

Reactions: Buggyman and Scoop
Hondabits

Hondabits

Nov 9, 2020
Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 700-4
I don’t know about the angle actuator, but I have a KFI winch mount with the Denali Pro 6 foot plow and it works great. I did buy their pulley adapter which replaces the fairlead. Also, the cable ends up hooking to a strap on the tube of the front bumper. Loving it so far…

8ACFA048 2BDD 47DB B8B8 5AFD58038AB7

Last edited:
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
I read where the Denali will not work with the KFI winch mount.
I sure hope that's not true. I specifically used the (newer style) KFI winch mount and I plan on eventually replacing my '14 Grizzly with the Warn ProVantage system (including the ProPivot) with the Denali and the hydraulic ram (on the P1K5). I'm a left leg amputee, so it would be a PITA to have to continually get in and out of the bike to adjust the angle by hand.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smitty335
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I sure hope that's not true. I specifically used the (newer style) KFI winch mount and I plan on eventually replacing my '14 Grizzly with the Warn ProVantage system (including the ProPivot) with the Denali and the hydraulic ram. I'm a left leg amputee, so it would be a PITA to have to continually get in and out of the bike to adjust the angle by hand.
I think this has been litigated. And no longer a issue. They made a design change here recently but I am still trying to find out for sure.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scoop and Smitty335
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have a kfi winch mount with a Denali plow on my 2018 P1k5 and it works just fine. Not sure if there is a difference to the 700.

On my 3rd season with my Denali pro plow and hydraulic turn from the club store. Tough and works like a champ.

B945EA88 8D65 47A3 B43C 4D906B02F523

B

Bjk

Nov 25, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good day
I have followed this forum for years. On my second 700-4. First one was stole and wrote off. Current is a 2017. This is my first post. Searched but not much info on my query.
I want to put a snow blade on and am looking at the Denali and KFI 6 ft models. I want to install the electric/hydraulic angling option so I don't have to get off to change angle. I am in northern Canada and plow close to a mile of road all winter. My old quad and 48 in blade are just to slow.
I have a KFI winch mount and winch. Full windshield with only the half doors. And the hard roof.
Can anyone give me feedback on the KFI with the angle devise? I read where the Denali will not work with the KFI winch mount. Also any other tips and suggestions I kindly welcome. Thank you
Good day
To update my first post. We are at 36 inches of snow here now and am struggling with my old Kawasaki 650 and my 48 inch blade to move snow. I wanted to wait till next winter of 2022 to 2023 to buy new snow removal equipment. I was leaning towards the KFI and looking through the info again I just realized the 72" KFI poly plow is 5 inches taller than the 72" steel model..
Can anyone give me feedback on the Poly Plow from KFI. Is it as sturdy as the steel plow?
Now that we have this much snow I am considering a Bercomac vantage 66 snowblower with a 22hp honda engine. Just over 4 times the price of a blade though but would be ultimate for lots of snow. Normally we only get 2 ft but still have alot of winter up here in Northern Saskatchewan Canada and I need to get the right equipment for my application and don't want to buy both.
Thanks in advance for any info.

Reactions: Buggyman

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!