Denali Snow Plow Chat - Tonight 8pm. est.

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I will be online tonight at 8pm est here and on FB to answer questions about Denali Snow Plows.
I have had tons of questions about these plow and great feedback from owners.
I wanted to offer a time and place to ask questions to those who might have a question.
Anything from a simple, How does it work... To will it fit my machine.
So come back at 8pm toingith and I will answer your quesitons.
Thanks.

The Denali Pro has a MSRP of $880 and includes shipping to lower 48.
It is curved like your state and DOT plows allowing for easy pushing of long drives and roads. I would consider it a more professional plow. It includes side markers and a top rubber flap, along with the mount and pushtub.
*Custom discounts can be offered to those participating in the chat tonight.*
Check this link for details Pro Snow Plow:

The Denali Standard has an MSRP of $780 and includes shipping to the lower 48.
This is more of our push plow, Good for small lots and drives. If you drive is short this may be the best choice. This kit includes just the plow, mount, and pushtubes. Top rubber flap and side markers can be added for additional cost.
*Custom discounts can be offered to those participating in the chat tonight.*
Check this link for details on the Standard Snow Plow:

If you find yourself expecting a blizzard. Then you might want to look into the HydroTurn system. This offers the ability to tilt the plow from within the cab. MSRP on this unit is $780 for the dash switch unit.

Reactions: Robobrainiac
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
How goes the fireside chat?

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
The Denali plow system offers mounts for Both The Pioneer line and the Talon line. And while we focus on just Honda's we can quote for other brands and models as well.

The following are size recommendations.
Pioneer 1000 - 72"
Pioneer 1000 - 72", The 66 will also work but at full tilt it is 1 inch short.
Pioneer 500 - 60"
Talon 1000 X - 72"
Talon 1000 R - 72" *** extended push tubes required for the R.

Some small fitment issues
Denali says the plow mount will NOT work with the OEM WARN winch mount, this includes the Trail and Forest models. However, we have found it will with a slight modification.
The Crew 6 requires other easy modifications. These modifications are easy and can be done with a grinder and a drill file.
The Trail, Forest, and Warn winch mount units have to grind to round off a small tab ear.
The Crew 6 requires a few additional spacers and a screw hole to be egged out with a file. Denali is aware and working towards a solution for the Crew.

Pulley kits
This is an add-on that helps relieve line stress. It works simular to the snatch block by helping cut the load in 1/2. It also slows the lifting which is actually a positive because many people lift it too fast and snap the lines. Line breakage is common in snow plows. The pulley kit helps reduce this greatly.

JMynes

JMynes

Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2021
Augusta, Maine
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs Looking at this for next year, and I have a question.
If you get the Hydro-Turn kit with the joystick, does the joystick control blade up and down as well as left and right?

Reactions: ChadD
Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Hondasxs Looking at this for next year, and I have a question.
If you get the Hydro-Turn kit with the joystick, does the joystick control blade up and down as well as left and right?
I don’t believe it’s setup that way. The kit I bought back in 2018 is using my existing winch, and adding another separate left / right circuit with a separate switch.

I have my winch remote connection in my cab so I can hold the remote in my right hand and shift with it too. The left right of the blade is on a separate switch I have on the dash.

If you don’t have a winch yet, you’ll need it too.

I have seen people make a special joystick using the remote plug on the winch and using the left right contacts on the turn kit.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChadD
Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Ya. The output just ties in just like your winch.
4 outputs. 2 winch 2 hydroturn.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reactions: JMynes and ChadD
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Ya. The output just ties in just like your winch.
4 outputs. 2 winch 2 hydroturn.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Works great with the joystick instead of 2 separate switches.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!