Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
No offense ment to anyone. Just happy that we as Americans are free to support whoever we choose and have the ability to debate the issues.

Thanks.
Damn right, it's America and that's you're perogative! I can't imagine that that would offend anybody.

Reactions: Tigermark
Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know Monte, but she was referring to the folks that don't support a liberal agenda, that are people of faith, that support the military, that support the second ammendment, and believe in individual liberty and freedom. That's the basket I'm in and believe that's the group she was referencing.

With that said I would support whomever had won. American first, conservative second.
I know that's how you took it buddy, and that's the problem when a politician says things like that. Kind of like Romney and the 47%.

Here's what Clinton actually said, and what she meant.

Hillary Clinton, speaking at a New York fundraiser on Friday night, generalized that “you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables” referring to Trump’s support among racists, xenophobes, and sexists in America. As might be expected, Trump, his campaign, and others on the right are now framing the remark as proof that Clinton is writing off American voters and their concerns, while many others are backing up Clinton’s point, even though she walked it back a bit on Saturday.

I know of quite a few Trump supporters that weren't in that basket at all, but we're supporting Trump over a compelling dislike of HRC. Believe me, on both sides, there was a lot of people holding their noses with one hand in the polling booth.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
I know several that supported her.. it's mostly those of my generation but it's truly astounding how stupid a smart person can be!
Oh I can believe that, obviously I don't work for every doc in America, but speaking for the ones I do that divulged.

Reactions: JTW
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
I own a medical billing company and I knew no doc that supported her. They all were scared of what she might do to medicine. And docs I'm pretty sure are in the educated class.

Monte
I've spoken to a few doctors and I've spoken with some representatives of the insurance industry, about Obamacare (I can call it that because he did). How has the medical billing industry been affected by the new system?

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Monte
I've spoken to a few doctors and I've spoken with some representatives of the insurance industry, about Obamacare (I can call it that because he did). How has the medical billing industry been affected by the new system?
The phones are ringing off the hook.

JWB

JWB

Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2016
California MD
Ownership

1. 500
I was wondering why I like this forum so much, aside from the obvious shared interest. I'm not wondering anymore. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Reactions: drfubar and JACKAL
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I was wondering why I like this forum so much, aside from the obvious shared interest. I'm not wondering anymore. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
FB IMG 1495759489429

FB IMG 1495760874427

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!