Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Is there anyone who lives in Louisiana or near by close to @Travis R
Who can give him a hand with a few things that he needs done on his rig like changing his tires and some rear axles, changing an air filter for example, Im sure he can fill you in on what all he needs. He has asked a few times about how too’s and dealer issues he has had when he takes it there plus the difficulty it takes him just to do a PM. You can work any details out with him.

He’s disabled and sounds like has arthritis bad and is very limited to what he can do himself. I myself would be glad to give him a hand but Im nowhere near him. So I thought If start a thread asking the great folks on this forum if they can help or point him in a direction to someone you k ow and trust to help him If you can. Please send him a PM or respond here.

This is from Me trying to help the guy out, he didnt ask me to do this.

Thank you all for considering.

Travis R

Travis R

Sep 26, 2021
Southeast Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Is there anyone who lives in Louisiana or near by close to @Travis R
Who can give him a hand with a few things that he needs done on his rig like changing his tires and some rear axles, changing an air filter for example, Im sure he can fill you in on what all he needs. He has asked a few times about how too’s and dealer issues he has had when he takes it there plus the difficulty it takes him just to do a PM. You can work any details out with him.

He’s disabled and sounds like has arthritis bad and is very limited to what he can do himself. I myself would be glad to give him a hand but Im nowhere near him. So I thought If start a thread asking the great folks on this forum if they can help or point him in a direction to someone you k ow and trust to help him If you can. Please send him a PM or respond here.

This is from Me trying to help the guy out, he didnt ask me to do this.

Thank you all for considering.
Thank you very much for posting this. I got the oil changes and air filter changed today by myself, but I honestly barely made it through. I’m hurting very bad from doing the service and will not be doing it again by myself. It’s just too much on my back.
It needs new tires, 2 new rear axles, and a front end alignment (toe in), but I don’t have the money to do all that right now. That will have to wait a couple months til I can save up some money.
Thank You again for this post.

Seadonist

Seadonist

Feb 8, 2021
New Orleans
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you very much for posting this. I got the oil changes and air filter changed today by myself, but I honestly barely made it through. I’m hurting very bad from doing the service and will not be doing it again by myself. It’s just too much on my back.
It needs new tires, 2 new rear axles, and a front end alignment (toe in), but I don’t have the money to do all that right now. That will have to wait a couple months til I can save up some money.
Thank You again for this post.

Where in LA are you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
PM’s are started by clicking the envelope in the upper right and clicking start a new conversation. 😉 Just throwing it out there as I’ve seen many people ask after similar posts. 👍🏻

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!