P500 DIY front windshield (V 2.0) for the Dozer.

JCart

JCart

Lifetime Member
Jul 14, 2014
Kamloops, BC Canada.
Ownership

1. 500
Hey Fellas,
Well it’s time to under take Version 2.0 with some enhancements: ability to lift the front bottom of the windshield for venting, easy under hood access, wiper(s).

When I first bought the Dozer back in autumn of 2014 there were few options for front windshield so I fabricated 1/4 window then integrated a full window. After trying it out for a few years gonna build a V 2.0. Will try and post pix along the way if anyone is interested.

Why fab you say? Well here in western Canada I’ve not come across anything that appeals to me, open to suggestions too. Now that our kids are gone (can’t sell them) and I need all my extremities (arms legs), wife’s a keeper, so build it is. Lastly have all these groovie Honda quick latches to use up an the old window is getting dated.
Cheers,

Budlight

Budlight

Jul 14, 2020
Canada
Ownership

1. 500
Hi , this is from Montréal, the brand is rayco. The bad part is you need to install a hinge. This is my project and i install the wiper this week ! The glass is lamined 6 mm

5E9B2CCD F429 4410 A1AC 73E519CCD883 A59AB598 85CE 4962 A3B1 31EEC7B3D97A

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!