Dog Kennel

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
I put this on the Talon SXS forum as well. Seems I’m the only one who hunts from his talon? Or brings his dog in a kennel?

Anyone put a dog kennel in the back? I bought a Gunner kennel and I’m not sure if it’ll fit in the back like the other one I had. This new one is bigger, pup got bigger. Wondering if anyone has built a rack for the back or anything that might work to mount the kennel on in case it doesn’t fit in the back. Either way a rack would be cool so I can leave the space open to put stuff

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I place my dog on the passenger seat and use a couple of harnesses to keep her from moving to far left or right. Sally loves to go for rides!!!!!!
I see u have an x. What kind of dog do u have? I have a big Lab. He likes to ride in the passenger seat but i cant seem to find a way to keep him in. Would like to see your set up if u have a pic.

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
This is a question to see how others are doing it. My dog needs to be in a kennel and the new kennel is too big to just fit in the back like the puppy kennel did. To answer Remington’s question the best solution I found is a seat cover for dogs that has straps on the front and back head rests. I fold it to the size I need whether I put a dog in front or back seat. In the front I use the straps on the handle bars and the headrest on the front seat. Either way I put up the window nets to be extra sure no one has jumped out. As requested here’s a pic of my pup in question. I have two others that go along but he’s the only one who needs to be in a kennel

BBEED4BE EC57 48C3 882C 18AF0B73FD0D

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
This is a question to see how others are doing it. My dog needs to be in a kennel and the new kennel is too big to just fit in the back like the puppy kennel did. To answer Remington’s question the best solution I found is a seat cover for dogs that has straps on the front and back head rests. I fold it to the size I need whether I put a dog in front or back seat. In the front I use the straps on the handle bars and the headrest on the front seat. Either way I put up the window nets to be extra sure no one has jumped out. As requested here’s a pic of my pup in question. I have two others that go along but he’s the only one who needs to be in a kennel

View attachment 326335
Cute pooch!

F

Firedad

Jul 24, 2021
Reno, NV
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Ok well no replies from either forum so I’ll keep searching but I did find this as a possible solution. Instead of a tire or a wire cargo basket I can secure the kennel on this HMF tire rack. Any of products similar let me know
BF04403F DAF4 4EAF 9E0A 801590B07F3E
BA73FCCA 6B4E 4C02 B87F 873CBBD2E9F2

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!