Dome light with door switch

NEfarm_ranch

NEfarm_ranch

Oct 3, 2021
Nebraska
Ownership

1. Do not currently own

2. 1000-3
Just wondering if anyone has put a dome light on a door switch like in a vehicle. I know how it could be done just seeing who has done it.

Reactions: TxDoc
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You could, but you would have to run a wire to a push switch at the door. I can see an issue with the switch from mud And crap that the door area is exposed to.
mine is on my switch plate. Just as easy to reach in and flip it on and u can have it stay on as long as you like.

Hillbillytnt

Hillbillytnt

May 2, 2020
Ky
Ownership

1. 1000-3
If you put it in the door jam like most cars it would have to be an inch long to span that gap. Prob snag everything coming and going. I prefer mine on a switch more control

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yep works good in Pioneer nice for anyone to get in. Just used a Honda Accord door switch. Install the the front edge of the door rather then rear like newer cars. Had it on all 4 doors in both our last Pioneers, was on a 3-way lighted switch, on/off/auto.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!