drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Here we go again to see if we can find that ghost trail to the SxS Nirvana. I'm a little sceptical but Delton has "people" telling him there are miles and miles of trails to be ridden in the area. I've looked several times on Google maps and they don't seem to exist. If found I hope they aren't miles of dusty, gravel roads. Can you tell I'm a little pessimistic? I think @Delton is dreaming these trails when he sleeps at night.:confused: We will give it our best shot today but may be riding "The Bull" two days in a row which isn't all that bad either.:)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Here we go again to see if we can find that ghost trail to the SxS Nirvana. I'm a little sceptical but Delton has "people" telling him there are miles and miles of trails to be ridden in the area. I've looked several times on Google maps and they don't seem to exist. If found I hope they aren't miles of dusty, gravel roads. Can you tell I'm a little pessimistic? I think @Delton is dreaming these trails when he sleeps at night.:confused: We will give it our best shot today but may be riding "The Bull" two days in a row which isn't all that bad either.:)
Don't forget the chain saw!;)

Tigermark

Tigermark

Outside looking in.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
That should be, "Don't forget the chainsaw Delton". I bring the heat and the hi-lift jack, Delton brings the saw... lol
Ohh ok, Hey @Delton don't forget the chain saw! ;) Just looking out for you buddy, I would hate for you pay the consequences if you forgot it!

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Ohh ok, Hey @Delton don't forget the chain saw! ;) Just looking out for you buddy, I would hate for you pay the consequences if you forgot it!
Sum b

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good luck guys I hope you strike gold! I've been checking it out on Google Earth and don't see much but dead end trails. I'm only seeing dusty roads as well. I did see in one forum where a guy said to head down by the substation on Company Farm Rd. Not sure if that is where you guys have been exploring already.

advertisement
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Well here's the scoop. The Coalmont area is closed off by a hunting club so me and @Delton went over on the other side of the main highway where the pole line is... sucks.. If there was a little rain, it would have been just ok. No rocks to climb nothing like that. I'm uploading a video right now to youtube. I'll post here in a few minutes... we might as well ride Bull run both days boys.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Well here's the scoop. The Coalmont area is closed off by a hunting club so me and @Delton went over on the other side of the main highway where the pole line is... sucks.. If there was a little rain, it would have been just ok. No rocks to climb nothing like that. I'm uploading a video right now to youtube. I'll post here in a few minutes... we might as well ride Bull run both days boys.
Sounds good to me.. long as we riding don't matter to me where.;)

LandPioneer

LandPioneer

Lifetime Member
Aug 22, 2016
Lebanon TN
Ownership

1. 700-4
Bull sounds good to me as well. I'd rather ride something you know is good rather than get down there and be disappointed.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It was pretty disappointing. If it had rained, it would've been fun. But it hadn't and it wasn't. Just dry dusty trail riding which I think is boring as hell. No butt pucker factor at all. After hunting season I do plan on continuing my search for those elusive trails. There are several other trailheads to try too. Just gotta get some directions.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I can't help but wonder...when your buddy says "Hold My Beer & Watch This"...how often it ends wello_O. Luckily in this case we have Professionals! ;)
That was supposed to be some serious air time but no traction in that sand. I'm sure on Friday the opportunity to do something quite stupid will present itself.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!