Don't throw that SXS junk mail away. $ actual cash-Inside.

100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just received a letter from what I thought was just another piece of junk mail. Normally that stuff goes straight to the burn pile. What got me to open it was on the outside of the envelope. 'ATTN SIDE BY SIDE OWNER'. I'm like great, someone else sold my info....I nonetheless opened it to find a SXS survey for future design and development from the MacKenzie Corporation. Also inside is a $1.00 bill and a return envelope. I'm not sure who they are or who they represent, so I'll have to do a little research. Wether I send it back or not, there is a US one dollar bill inside and as little as that may be, I'm happy to receive it. So, before you toss out that junk mail, look inside! Someone is throwing away money....:D
IMG 1379
IMG 1378

Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just received a letter from what I thought was just another piece of junk mail. Normally that stuff goes straight to the burn pile. What got me to open it was on the outside of the envelope. 'ATTN SIDE BY SIDE OWNER'. I'm like great, someone else sold my info....I nonetheless opened it to find a SXS survey for future design and development from the MacKenzie Corporation. Also inside is a $1.00 bill and a return envelope. I'm not sure who they are or who they represent, so I'll have to do a little research. Wether I send it back or not, there is a US one dollar bill inside and as little as that may be, I'm happy to receive it. So, before you toss out that junk mail, look inside! Someone is throwing away money....:D
View attachment 122956 View attachment 122957

Based on the serial # on that dollar I believe it is the one that I lost a while back. Like FogHorn LegHorn " I Keep all of my dollars numbered for just such an occasion"

Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Got some money inside Neilson rating letters also.

Reactions: 100Acre
T

thumper144

Dec 12, 2018
Pittsburgh
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Based on the serial # on that dollar I believe it is the one that I lost a while back. Like FogHorn LegHorn " I Keep all of my dollars numbered for just such an occasion"

Similar, but true story....in 2nd grade a boy in my class lost a dollar bill. The boy had been reading/looking at the bill the whole morning. A girl sitting behind him found it. When the boy noticed she had it, he spoke up and the teacher said prove it. The boy remembered the serial number and rattled it off perfectly to the teacher. The girl’s face turned red and she handed the bill back to the boy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!