Drfubar

Spellmajr

Spellmajr

Jul 10, 2016
North MS
Ownership

1. 500
@drfubar everytime my son sees a picture of you, or when I watch one of those little mini episodes of the life of drfubar and his 1,000, he says dad see santa. Please tell me this has happened to you in person before.

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
All the time. The little kids look at me and stare.lol. I act it up a little too. About 13yrs ago I started calling this little girl on Christmas eve on request from her Mom. Her Mom would feed me information and i'd use is when I talked to the little girl. I did this for quite a few years every Christmas eve. She's now a beautiful 20yr old and she's asked her Mom 'who called me all those years"?... her Mom responds, "why honey it was Santa Claus". She works as a hostess at a local Restaurant here in town. I have to laugh to myself everytime I talk to her... She still doesn't know.

Last edited:
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
All the time. The little kids look at me and stare.lol. I act it up a little too. About 13yrs ago I started calling this little girl on Christmas eve on request from her Mom. Her Mom would feed me information and i'd use is when I talked to the little girl. I did this for quite a few years every Christmas eve. She's now a beautiful 20yr old and she's asked her Mom 'who called me all those years"?... her Mom responds, "why honey it was Santa Claus". She works as a hostess at a local Restaurant here in town. I have to laugh to myself everytime I talk to her... She still doesn't know.
That's the "good stuff"!!

Reactions: Hondasxs and sharp
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Picture of me that C's puts up every Christmas. I played Mr. Claus in the Dayton parade... Had my own sleigh pulled by horses.. Sleigh full of kids... All but one were good kids. I wanted to through him out but figured it wouldn't look good with the rest of the kids.
20161218 0641401

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Picture of me that C's puts up every Christmas. I played Mr. Claus in the Dayton parade... Had my own sleigh pulled by horses.. Sleigh full of kids... All but one were good kids. I wanted to through him out but figured it wouldn't look good with the rest of the kids.
View attachment 28783
I didn't know that you add a caring side. Lol

drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I didn't know that you add a caring side. Lol
It was an act. My Wife asked me to do it so I did it. Wouldn't do it again, but it was fun because I saw people on the side of the street with their kids who didn't recognize me. When I called them by name as the sleigh went by the expressions on their faces was priceless. One Father had their kids asking, "Daddy, how does Santa know you?" He didn't have an answer till I saw him a few days later at work...

Reactions: sharp
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!