Camera mount location pictures

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
This is to all of you guys that take the great videos, where do you have your cameras mounted on your machines? Please post pictures of where you have them mounted. Looking for ideas and not sure of location or mounts. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: DG Rider
DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
This is to all of you guys that take the great videos, where do you have your cameras mounted on your machines? Please post pictures of where you have them mounted. Looking for ideas and not sure of location or mounts. Thanks in advance.
Don't have any pics, but GoPro suppliers have a c-clamp style mount that will clamp to the cage, bumpers, and several other locations. I just bought the cheap knockoff kits from Amazon with a few different mounts, including one that was easily modifiable to work on a tripod.

The things i would like to have now are some sort of boom that hangs a bit up and behind (or in front of) the machine to give kind of a poor mans drone feel, IF i could keep from knocking it off. The other is one attached to a weight, since the waterproof case actually floats, and you can't leave it by itself underwater. That last one won't be much of an issue now here in AZ...LOL!

Making videos is a real pain unless you just mount it and let it roll.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!