P500 Dust caps for stock wheels

NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
I have a couple sets of Rancher wheels setting around and decided I would pull the dust caps out and install them in my P5 stock wheels. I was surprised to find I cant make them fit. it looks like the metal is thicker and it wont fit in the groove in the cap. Anyone else find this to be the case? I'm just glad I didn't spend any money on them.

SILVER_ALERT

SILVER_ALERT

HONDA SXS Club Flounder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 6, 2016
Route 66 Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I remember reading somewhere, that the wheel caps for the Foreman/Rincon/Big Red are supposed to fit. I did find the part # that I wrote down. 44732-HL1-A00. I have not tried it yet.

Reactions: lee
Buford

Buford

May 9, 2016
U.S.A.
part # 44732-HL1-A00 is the correct number as mentioned in the above post. These are for a Big Red, which had the same wheels as the P500 and P700.

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT
NitroxDiver

NitroxDiver

Dec 22, 2016
Concord NC
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the replies. I need to decide if im keeping these wheels before I buy any.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!