futzin

Lifetime Member
Sep 10, 2019
Kentucky
Ownership

1. 500

2. 520
RB3 for spacers.

I usually guugle the specific tire or wheel I'm after.
Rocky Mountain ATV and Chaparral Motorsports are good options for tires.
Wheels are tougher to shop, in my experience.

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
The Kenda Bear Klaw HTR's on my P5 came from Dennis Kirk - they had the best price and delivery time back when I ordered them. I just recently bought 2 ITP Holeshot XCR's for my 250R and got them from Rocky Mountain for $83 a piece! Just need to spend the time and shop around.

I know there are several spacer makers out there, but I don't think you can beat the quality of RB3's and they are a site sponsor.

Robobrainiac

Robobrainiac

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2020
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Rough country has some pioneer spacers. I would recommend RB3 (I have not personally used them but from what I have seen from other members I would use them if I needed spacers again). I personally used Southern Powersports but the second time I purchased from them the product I received was not like the first. So I won't be using them again.

Tires I get from all over. I usually seek the best prices. I have personally purchased tires for my ATVs/UTVs and vehicles from:
Ebay, simple tire, ntwonline, Walmart, champtire, Amazon, SuperATV, tirerack, and etrailer.

Wheels I have purchased from Amazon, ebay, highlifter, and my current go to I would choose over and over again is extremecustoms. Extremecustoms will usually give you better prices just by opening a chat with them and asking for it. I personally messed up my own order once and they went out of their way to help me. I appreciate their customer service so that is who I would use again for wheels.

T

TwoTonNewt

Mar 8, 2024
Northwest Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
You guys who have bought spacers from RB3, what is their typical order to ship time?

MI-Trailblazer

MI-Trailblazer

Apr 4, 2019
Parma, MI
Ownership

1. 500
I cannot remember exactly, for it was 2021 when I ordered mine. But I want to say it was within a 2 week time-frame, for I was on a schedule to get the machine prepped to go to Moab.

I ordered the spacers and like 5 other things from assorted places for the P5 to get it ready for that ride.

T

TwoTonNewt

Mar 8, 2024
Northwest Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500
I ordered on 3/15 mine are due tomorrow 3/27. Does anyone know what the torque specs are for RB3 1" wheel spacers?
I put blue locktite on mine and cranked it down as much as I could. Had my boy step on the brakes to provide resistance. I feel like with the blue locktite actual torque specs are not as critical. I could be wrong.

I will say, the spacers are all that and a bag of chips. I'd buy them again in a heartbeat.

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I ordered on 3/15 mine are due tomorrow 3/27. Does anyone know what the torque specs are for RB3 1" wheel spacers?
Directions say 80ft/lbs. also added a bit of blue locktite

IMG 7593

Jankyeye

Jankyeye

Lifetime Member
Dec 17, 2021
Tampa, Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Or you could leave them finger tight and make the ride a little “spicy” 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: NTCPrezJB
Hoosier1960

Hoosier1960

Lifetime Member
Jul 26, 2023
Indiana
Ownership

1. 500
You guys who have bought spacers from RB3, what is their typical order to ship time?

I ordered mine on 3/14 and supposed to get them tomorrow 3/27

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!