CST is the Best!
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Good day to all and Happy New Year.

Has anyone in the greater Honda Riding Community come up with definitive solutions to our dust problems???
I'm not as OCD as Backwoods or Govtmule, but I run a SuperATV half windshield and a Trigger shield. I reduce dust by sliding the windshield up a few inches allowing fresh air to flow thru reducing dust and heat.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you Sir! QuickShield??
The Quick Shield is a rubber one piece mat that goes under the seat and up the back of the seat to help with dust and heat, it is not a 100% solution but it definitely helps, @trigger is a member on here and he hand cuts them for your specific machine.

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
The Quick Shield is a rubber one piece mat that goes under the seat and up the back of the seat to help with dust and heat, it is not a 100% solution but it definitely helps, @trigger is a member on here and he hand cuts them for your specific machine.
Or he can buy a Yamaha.....................

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!