P700m4 Dusty rides....

bagotaco

bagotaco

Apr 16, 2015
So we took our 700-4 out the other day and the dust was terrible coming from the back. Anyone made a rear window or something to stop the dust from coming as much?

bagotaco

bagotaco

Apr 16, 2015
Ya I have a full front windshield and a hard roof. Goin to switch out the windshield to a tilt out one

bagotaco

bagotaco

Apr 16, 2015
Ok so just seen a previous post about this. Sorry for a copy thread. Someone put a soft panel on the back that help. Also someone said a half or tilt windshield should help the airflow

Reactions: ohanacreek
Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
Has anyone made the front panel with solid windshield tilt to let air in?

Lynn

Lynn

Lifetime Member
Jul 28, 2014
Yakima,WA
2014 11 09 014031
2014 11 09 005151

H

hydrantman

I use the foldable front windshield and also the canvas/plastic Honda rear windshield takes at least 90% of dust out of the cab area.

B

big31moe

Jul 28, 2014
I use the foldable front windshield and also the canvas/plastic Honda rear windshield takes at least 90% of dust out of the cab area.
I ADDED 4 vetter vents to my Honda windshield and it fixed the problem. I creates a positive air pressure behind the windshield instead of a negative the dust just quits coming in from the back. ps the vents are on ebay and 4 cost about 50 bucks hole saw 3.250 holes and pop them in it took less than 30 min to do all four.

Tflynn

Tflynn

Not a liberal
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 12, 2015
Northern California
Ownership

1. 700-2
I ADDED 4 vetter vents to my Honda windshield and it fixed the problem. I creates a positive air pressure behind the windshield instead of a negative the dust just quits coming in from the back. ps the vents are on ebay and 4 cost about 50 bucks hole saw 3.250 holes and pop them in it took less than 30 min to do all four.
That's awesome! Could you post some pictures please?

Reactions: AndrewsSeed
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Has anyone made the front panel with solid windshield tilt to let air in?

Honda does, I'm running one on my P500

AndrewsSeed

AndrewsSeed

Dec 24, 2015
Lyons, Ks
could you show me where you put the Vetter Vents on your windshield? I just ordered two of them and i'm going to try them. Just not sure exactly where i want to put them. Thanks!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!