sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i read it changed its name or got bought out. i think its stinking creek atv campground now
I wouldn't doubt it. He lives 7 hours or so away in Ohio somewhere. Nice guy though I talked to him and his sons out on the trail at takeover.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I was thinking about this place the other day.. good thing they didn’t let our folks stay there for the takeover.
I'm going to check it out this week while I'm there. I would be surprised if that Original guy still has anything to do with it. He seemed a little
Out of touch.

Vondy

Vondy

Lifetime Member
Mar 10, 2015
Houston,OH
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Dave was the one at the Takeover. Another guy owned and was developing it and Dave was going to lease, promote, and run it. I know Dave is no longer involved due them not being able to come to a contract agreement. I don't know what the current status of the campground is.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!