Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I remember those albums, you must be old like me.
Im 49🤣🥳
My older brother (12yrs) had the album with many 70’s rock albums in his room.
I use to sneak in there when he was gone or at work and listen to them. I became a Nuge, Kiss, VH fan instantly! But that Steve Martin LP with his face and the Groucho Marx glasses and the circus balloons had me curious and I had to listen. Then I couldnt stop! Opened my young world to humor and lines I still use today!

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Steve Martin Quote from Lets Get Small:
“I meet alot of weird people. Like this couple approached me one night before a show. They asked if i was bi? I didnt want to look stupid so I said…yeah Im bi! They said, well wed like u to come over after the show we have some S&M people coming over!
I thought oh great Spaniards & Mexicans!
Thought it would be great to go there after the show and speak a little Spanish cuz thays what Im-In Too!”
🤣😂🤣🥳

Jerryg

Jerryg

Sep 24, 2020
NEPA
Ownership

1. Other Brand
Steve Martin Quote from Lets Get Small:
“I meet alot of weird people. Like this couple approached me one night before a show. They asked if i was bi? I didnt want to look stupid so I said…yeah Im bi! They said, well wed like u to come over after the show we have some S&M people coming over!
I thought oh great Spaniards & Mexicans!
Thought it would be great to go there after the show and speak a little Spanish cuz thays what Im-In Too!”
🤣😂🤣🥳
Funny stuff. I like the bit he did about his cat buying a million dollars worth of cat toys, was that on that album?

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Funny stuff. I like the bit he did about his cat buying a million dollars worth of cat toys, was that on that album?
No that was the second one after that

Reactions: ChadD and Jerryg
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
He would say….
San Fransisco such an intellectual town!
In fact today I went to the Turd Musem.
They have some great $hit there. I guess some of that crap is worth alot of money too! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Jerryg
toddvdh

toddvdh

Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2020
Green Bay, WI
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Hopefully the weather man is wrong for all the travelers.

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
Luke 21:25-31 next year a total blood moon will occur on Israel's independence day. The sun is a sign for the gentile nation's and the moon is a sign for Israel.

Last edited:
Reactions: Remington
D

dweber23tr

May 21, 2023
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Central mn, cloudy and rain.... blah

Last time we had an eclipse of some sort the nighthawks came out it swarms during the day and you couldn't hardly walk through the yard without nearly getting hit by one. Our dog had a hard time making up her mind which one to chase😁

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 52421 Stuck around in Tennessee after the Coalmont ride.
Wife has family just out side of Manchester.
Picture shows my son and his 'cousin' using a pin hole apparatus trying to get a larger image.
You can see the crescent shape on the paper on the ground.
We had 21 seconds of totality so just on the edge of it.

Should have been a 6 hour drive home, took 13 hours.
Spent 3 hours going 10 miles through Elizabethtown Ky.
@JTW y'all may have an ark but you lack functioning infrastructure (no offense but damn...)
Post #47 was my take on the 2017 eclipse. It just passed by here in Ohio.
We camped out in front of my Moms place. Mom had chips, ice cream and cheesecake for the kids (my adult kids).
IMG 3127

And then it got dark.
IMG 3135

A little bit surprising how quickly the sun got too bright to look at as just the smallest corner of the sun poked out.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!