Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Anybody try these out yet? One of the few mud tires I may be able to get shipped to AK with Amazon Prime.
Amazon.com: EFX Tires Moto Monster 30" Extreme Mud A/T ATV Tire (30/10x14): Automotive

First of all, welcome to club. Glad to have you.

Second, you have picked a mean looking tire. I haven't tried those but there are some guys that have tried 30" tires. One thing for sure is that you will have to get forward arched A-arms for proper clearance or those things will chew up the fenders. There is a member here that ran 30" tires by spacing the wheelbase out like 3-4" per side. His name is @slowandeasy. He has posted a few pics of his ride which may be close to what you want. Here are a couple of his pics.

5f3c67f5c243bcaa36838788cafc21cd

A7e661132b683bf55362ff1105b0386d

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Gonna be awfully heavy. Personally I'd look at itp monster mayhems in that size they are one of the lightest mud tires available.Im hoping they measure 29.5 and will fit with hilifter bracket lift.

A

AK_Centurion

Feb 12, 2016
Eagle River, AK
One thing for sure is that you will have to get forward arched A-arms for proper clearance or those things will chew up the fenders.
Just got confirmation that my Catvos lift will be here on Monday. Really excited now. Thumbs up for Catvos honoring the free shipping even to AK.

Gonna be awfully heavy. Personally I'd look at itp monster mayhems in that size they are one of the lightest mud tires available.Im hoping they measure 29.5 and will fit with hilifter bracket lift.
Any one know what the load rating on the Monster Mayhems are? Moto Monsters are 600#, not sure if that is going to be enough either. This is the first SXS I have owned, lots to learn.

F

Fullthrottle

Oct 5, 2015
Just got confirmation that my Catvos lift will be here on Monday. Really excited now. Thumbs up for Catvos honoring the free shipping even to AK.

Any one know what the load rating on the Monster Mayhems are? Moto Monsters are 600#, not sure if that is going to be enough either. This is the first SXS I have owned, lots to learn.
I haven't seen a load rating but I wouldn't be to worried about blowing a tire from too heavy. Could always go 8 ply.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!