Electrical problems

T

Trav1603

Dec 31, 2022
Florida
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I have a Pioneer 1000-3, 2022. It’s stuck in 2Wd. I shift it to turf or 4WD and it stays in 2wd, as indicated on instrument panel. The AT/MT/Sport switch doesn’t work, nor the cigarette lighter. I checked the fuse panel, and none were blown. Thank you

H

HondaTech

Assuming you have a deluxe model and not a Trail or Forest?

If so the drive mode issue could be a cable adjustment, since none of that is electronically actuated. Also check under the hood to see if the hardware that holds the cables to the shifter linkage is there and tight.

The Acc. Socket is probably unplugged, its also under the hood, but down under the fender. Did you have any accessories installed before taking delivery, its possible they may have left it unplugged installing a winch.

The MT/AT is most likely also a disconnected switch issue. Again that plug is found under the hood. Be aware that it will only switch between modes in HIGH or LOW and not park or reverse.

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have a Pioneer 1000-3, 2022. It’s stuck in 2Wd. I shift it to turf or 4WD and it stays in 2wd, as indicated on instrument panel. The AT/MT/Sport switch doesn’t work, nor the cigarette lighter. I checked the fuse panel, and none were blown. Thank you
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Hondatech will take care of ya, I'd follow his directions.

Post some pics of your buggy and any other info that might help diagnose your issue 👍

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
welcome from Ohio. these guys will get you fixed up

ODAMO

ODAMO

Oct 12, 2018
Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-3
How long has this been happening? The acc. Socket is key on by the way.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!