P500 EMP windshield with latest honda soft doors.

Hib

Hib

Lifetime Member
Jan 1, 2021
Far N.E. Iowa
Ownership

1. 500
I also have the EMP on my 500. Been looking at the 520 doors and wondered about any fitment issues because of the piece that fits over the ROPS. Curious to see how they work out for you.

L

Lenny

Oct 16, 2015
Ownership

1. 520
I also have the EMP on my 500. Been looking at the 520 doors and wondered about any fitment issues because of the piece that fits over the ROPS. Curious to see how they work out for you.
I have an appointment this f\Friday to pick them up and installed. I will post on how I made out.

D

dogboater

Apr 4, 2023
roanoke, va
Ownership

1. 520
HIb 150, I just picked up my Pioneer 520 today. The doors fit perfect with the EMP glass windshield , No worries. I hope this helps.
Were you/they able to attach the gap cover(piece that attaches to frame by windshield to cover wind/water from coming in front edge of door) that comes with the soft doors? I have the soft doors and they couldn't attach the gap cover with the aftermarket plexi windshield i got so i'm thinking of ordering the emp one.

Reactions: Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
HIb 150, I just picked up my Pioneer 520 today. The doors fit perfect with the EMP glass windshield , No worries. I hope this helps.
Feedback like this is what makes this forum so helpful. Kudos for posting for the benefit of others. 👍

Reactions: SILVER_ALERT

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!