Engine heat in cab - problem SOLVED!!

stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
It's getting hot here in the southeast and I was wondering how I was going to stand it when it got full summer. Did a little research and found a lot of others adding some foil backed insulation under the seat. I really didn't expect that much difference but boy was i wrong. This helped tremendously, I was shocked. I also see that there seems to be a market for these so I am offering them for sale on my website - in stock and ready to ship.

JKW Offroad heat shield

20160616 164450 20160616 164450

Reactions: Farmer and sharp
stevenj

stevenj

Sep 14, 2015
Feedback please. I have sold quite a few of these and haven't heard anything back from them. I'm just curious if anyone has had any fitment problems or feedback on how well it works.

Dean1K3

Dean1K3

May 24, 2017
Osteen Fl.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Feedback please. I have sold quite a few of these and haven't heard anything back from them. I'm just curious if anyone has had any fitment problems or feedback on how well it works.
i did the same idea, works great. I went a step further & added a press on weatherstripping for a better seal.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So far removing the top cover on the p5 is helping alot. The one marked "not a step". Like anyone could fit under bed to step on it lol.

Reactions: Stauvo
Stauvo

Stauvo

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 25, 2015
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
So far removing the top cover on the p5 is helping alot. The one marked "not a step". Like anyone could fit under bed to step on it lol.

Hi Delton,

Does removing this shield affect rear passengers?

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!