Exhaust Silencer

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
Has anyone ever used an exhaust silencer to take some of the bite out the exhaust? If so, how well do they work? What is the best one for noise reduction? Durability? I checked with Silent Rider and they expect to have one ready in a couple of weeks. Haven't heard back from Kolphin yet. Any manufacturers out there for exhaust silencers? Thanks, Dale

D

daberry

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Nov 4, 2013
Kansas
Thanks for the video! Seems like it worked pretty good on that Honda. It kinda took the bite out of the exhaust. Silent Rider is due to release their muffler for the Pioneer in a couple of weeks. Thanks, Dale

greenatv

greenatv

Lifetime Member
Feb 18, 2013
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I would like to see this on the P4, There should be plenty of room for it. but I wonder if it will block the dump bed any. Well, when you get some info from Silent Rider please keep me informed.
Thanks.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!