P700 exploring storage options for 700-4

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
has anyone found a good bar to go across the top roll cage bars in the back. what im thinking of doing is. using the rear nets towards each other and hooked then use 2 bars ziptied front and back to help support the nets kinda like a holding net above head. for misc. stuff. like spar parts or tools to keep them protected from mud. and rain.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
has anyone found a good bar to go across the top roll cage bars in the back. what im thinking of doing is. using the rear nets towards each other and hooked then use 2 bars ziptied front and back to help support the nets kinda like a holding net above head. for misc. stuff. like spar parts or tools to keep them protected from mud. and rain.

Maybe something like this, meant for boats.

Screenshot 20191219 210851 Samsung Internet

Reactions: Alan_Vander
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
Maybe something like this, meant for boats.

View attachment 171527
similar. but just really looking for bars. plan is to be able to put my impact carrying bags up there for the take over. ill be able to change an axle, tire rods, tires, rims. in just a few minutes rather than hrs. i wish id thought about this at home so i could test it with my nets. but eh.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
similar. but just really looking for bars. plan is to be able to put my impact carrying bags up there for the take over. ill be able to change an axle, tire rods, tires, rims. in just a few minutes rather than hrs. i wish id thought about this at home so i could test it with my nets. but eh.

Sounds like a great idea. Post pics when you figure it out!

Reactions: Alan_Vander
Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
i will but itll be after the first. out on the rig right now. hoping to wander across some bars between now and then

Alan_Vander

Alan_Vander

Mar 19, 2019
rosepine,la
Ownership

1. 700-4
well that was a bust. could do it but would need and extra net. the rear ones only overlap in the middle for a hair.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!