P700 Extra set of road wheels and tires

Ekimdoog

Ekimdoog

Sep 19, 2022
Freeport, ME
Ownership

1. 700-4
Does anyone have recommendations for an inexpensive set of wheels that I could mount less aggressive tires on for 700-4?
what brand/style of wheels? what are decent quality/reasonably priced "road" tires?
I'd like to be able to swap myself without having to unmount/mount tires on the same wheels
thanks, Mike

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Does anyone have recommendations for an inexpensive set of wheels
Inexpensive? 🤣 nothing today is that , FJB.

Best to find a wrecked rig and get the wheels off it. Also LT tires are gonna b the cheapest imo, depending on wheel size ur limited.
One thing is always missed in these threads is how much you want to spend? It helps us in making suggestions for you.

Ekimdoog

Ekimdoog

Sep 19, 2022
Freeport, ME
Ownership

1. 700-4
Inexpensive? 🤣 nothing today is that , FJB.

Best to find a wrecked rig and get the wheels off it. Also LT tires are gonna b the cheapest imo, depending on wheel size ur limited.
One thing is always missed in these threads is how much you want to spend? It helps us in making suggestions for you.
C’mon man………let’s go Brandon!

slikoriko

slikoriko

Dec 12, 2021
Prescott Valley AZ
Ownership

1. 700-4
thinking of having all four the same size myself. using all four with the rear tire size, when the time to replace them I will go that route. maybe in a 14" rim.

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!