P700 Talon wheels on Pioneer 700

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
A question for a friend of mine that Just bought the Pioneer 700 where the back seats fold down to make a bed.
He has 25" wheels and tires on it now. I just went to 30" tires on my Talon. He was wondering if my stock 28" wheels and tires would fit on his Pioneer without a lift or rubbing. He's a good friend, and if they will work for him, I'll give them to him.

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
I didn't know the lug pattern was different.
His Pioneer is a 2022 and my Talon is a 2020.

RB3offroad

RB3offroad

Vendor
Nov 2, 2017
Tempe, AZ
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you very much! All 4 wheel spacers are 1"?
And the best place to buy them?
please call if you need help! 480-389-7486 as far as what you need it i can help you. there is a couple different ways you can do it. and yes you need adapters like @Hondasxs said

lowranger

lowranger

Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2020
Northern California
Ownership

1. Talon X
please call if you need help! 480-389-7486 as far as what you need it i can help you. there is a couple different ways you can do it. and yes you need adapters like @Hondasxs said
Thank you very much, I sure will.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!