Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Why the absolute f*** you gotta bring politics into this?

Chill out man
You haven't been here long enough to understand that we do quite often! Simmer down Sorry to offend you!
You must be on the other side🫢

Remington

Remington

Fife! POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I'm not really I just don't understand the reason because it has absolutely nothing to do with the conversation
It does, you just have to look past being serious lol.
I deal with this kind of $hit all the time in my job, apprentices always complaining about how bad they have it and want what I've earned 25yrs in the trade now!
They dont want to go out work hard and get it. Its easy to complain and bjtch. They have been tought that someone with give it to them and if you dig deep to the root cause you will know who and what Im talking about. So when your not happy with your rig, come on and complain and we give you the options to take care of the problem that you seek and its still the same. Well… kinda rings a bell doesn't it?
Sorry if what I say offends you. You have to see someones ofther side of the coin or look past it. Not worth getting butt hurt over it.
Unfortunately, it has everything to do it now a days.
But it all good brother. Ride on🤟🏻

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Screenshot 20240710 031701 Google

Mudwisel

Mudwisel

Lifetime Member
Nov 23, 2020
Tampa Bay Florida
Ownership

1. 700-2

2. 1000-5
Good morning and welcome to the forum. What I am going to state is just my opinion. I have both the 700 and just recently got the 1000. I bought the 700 knowing what it was. I have done a lot to it. not because I had to but because that is just the way I am. You will never be able to make it a 1000 but it doesn’t mean you can’t be happy. it depends on you. If you road ride or want to do 4 up riding I would never recommend . If you want a trail or utility with some road it is fine. You will never be able to put enough money in it to make a 1000 if you decide that’s what you need. Want and need are different. There has not been anywhere I have been in the 1000 that I haven’t been or couldn’t do in the 700. Not a lot of respect for the P7 but I still love mine You can find what I have done to mine on this forum. I will give honest answers to any questions if needed.

W

WindShear34

Jul 9, 2024
Muskegon MI
Ownership

1. 700-4
Good morning and welcome to the forum. What I am going to state is just my opinion. I have both the 700 and just recently got the 1000. I bought the 700 knowing what it was. I have done a lot to it. not because I had to but because that is just the way I am. You will never be able to make it a 1000 but it doesn’t mean you can’t be happy. it depends on you. If you road ride or want to do 4 up riding I would never recommend . If you want a trail or utility with some road it is fine. You will never be able to put enough money in it to make a 1000 if you decide that’s what you need. Want and need are different. There has not been anywhere I have been in the 1000 that I haven’t been or couldn’t do in the 700. Not a lot of respect for the P7 but I still love mine You can find what I have done to mine on this forum. I will give honest answers to any questions if needed.
I'm definitely not looking for it to be a p1 but would like to make a couple upgrades.

Thanks for the info I'll go through your profile and see what's what when I have some time to burn.