No permission to download
C

claay

Aug 6, 2017
timmins
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hello
I had the Honda camo rag doors and back window put on wen I first bought it it was flimsy just looking at it and I left the dealer to go home I hit 25mile per hour the top of the doors were pulling out 4 inch whit the wind so I turn around and went back and have it removed its a poor set up from aftermarket Honda

Reactions: utvmi
drfubar

drfubar

TheDonFather
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jun 7, 2016
Mary's Ridge (Dayton Mtn), TN
Ownership

1. 1000-3
hello
I had the Honda camo rag doors and back window put on wen I first bought it it was flimsy just looking at it and I left the dealer to go home I hit 25mile per hour the top of the doors were pulling out 4 inch whit the wind so I turn around and went back and have it removed its a poor set up from aftermarket Honda
Welcome to the forum from SE Tennessee

utvmi

utvmi

Lifetime Member
Jun 1, 2017
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
hello
Yeah I ended up ordering the soft mid panel and they sent me the rear, Good Help is hard to find ...o_O

But none of Honda panels look to be very good quality , Says right in their parts book not to tow Honda on open trailers with any of their parts, Windshield, Doors, Roof etc.

C

claay

Aug 6, 2017
timmins
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yeah I ended up ordering the soft mid panel and they sent me the rear, Good Help is hard to find ...o_O

But none of Honda panels look to be very good quality , Says right in their parts book not to tow Honda on open trailers with any of their parts, Windshield, Doors, Roof etc.
ya they also forgot to say if your booting down the road that you have to open every thing up lol pointless to have on the rig

Reactions: utvmi

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!