100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I recently attempted to sell my truck camper and thought I might have better luck by rejoining fb. It didn't sell and I'm not sad because it's still very useful to me, but I had noticed a few changes since my last fb encounter. Nothing I saw made me want to stay any longer and I felt it was time to officially delete the account. So, say no to facecrack! A few times I went to post something controversial and each time they wouldn't allow it. That and Facial Recognition and they're now promoting news stories by the MSM while their algorithms curb conservative views...I will no longer be involved in their programming. 1984

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
I recently have been using it to keep up on a couple local clubs and updates. Also my kids and wife use it and I need to keep up on what they are posting. I censor photos and posts and my oldest is the army and I need to censor his out going personality.:D:eek: But myself I trying to refrain From abusing other members tooooo bad.
This sight also has a Facebook page I enjoy. On this forum a lot of 700 owners tend to keep quiet and I believe they feel obsolete now the 1000 and the 500s have taken over mods and the spotlight. So I believe they tend to ask more questions on their ride without fear it may be a topic that is beat into the ground.So once again I'm a hypocrite of hating facebook and still using it:( Oh well there goes my soul:) At least it has helped me to want to lose some weight. Cause my wife posts pictures and I think, good lord I'm looking old and fat:D

Last edited:

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!